
Sam started 8th grade today, and reported that "it was easier than I expected." When I asked him why it was easier, he said that he thought it was going to be harder, but it was easy. Gotta love that response! It cleared everything up for me. :0) I reminded him that it was, after all, only the first day.
Brenna had major butterflies in her stomach as we approached the school. She even remarked that she thought she was going to throw up. After school, she said she didn't know why she was so nervous this morning. She was thrilled to see all of her friends again and is already planning a Webkinz sleepover with Emma.
Will was Will. No problems, no worries. He was also happy to see old friends that he didn't get to visit over the summer. He reported meeting a new friend named Clayton, and also loved having art class with Mr. Benson whom he says is "really funny."
One down, how many to go???

No comments:
Post a Comment