Thursday, August 21, 2008

Please remind me how calm I was yesterday.

I am definitely jittery today. Things didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped, but we got through it. Despite spending two and a half hours at Sam's last bar mitzvah lesson and following me around with Nintendo DSs in hand from one errand to another, the kids were better than I could have ever expected. Mind you, his lessons usually last one hour and I had to scrap my plan to let the kids hang out with friends while I ran errands. What is it they say about the best laid plans?

With Lewis' help, the to-do's were done. Well, I am still at Linda's finishing up the powerpoint slide show of Sam and I have to go shopping when I leave here. Thank goodness for 24 hour Walmart!! Our cupboards are bare! I have no idea what my family ate for dinner tonight. Oh well, there's always Pam's Place! Gotta stop blogging and go shopping. Have I mentioned that blogging is stress-relieving? Just like writing in a journal.

No comments: