Sam called tonight. He sounds amazing. He is having a blast. They went gold panning today, and he found $6.00 in gold! He and the guys are having dinner, then going mushing. Yes, that's dog-sledding. I can't wait to hear about it especially since it's 100 degrees there during the day! They leave University of Alaska-Fairbanks tomorrow and head to Denali National Park. The only Denali I know is Denali Moose Tracks ice cream! They'll camp there tomorrow night. They plan to go to copper mines, a moose festival, and then head to Anchorage where they'll stay at the University of Alaska-Anchorage. I have travel envy!!! :o) Keep your eyes on my blog for more pictures as I get them.
This week, both Brenna and Will are going to camp. So, I'll have three whole days to myself. (I work 10-6 on both Tuesday and Friday.) Of course, I have a list a mile long of stuff that has to be done, but my plan is to do some scrapbooking at least one of the days AND I have guilt-free gym time! Woo Hoo! We are off to Bethany Beach next week for our week at Mom-mom's beach house. I am so psyched up for that week. I've been so preoccupied with planning the Bar Mitzvah that I haven't enjoyed much free time yet this summer. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment