Clowning around...what 14-year-old boys do best
Pigging out!! (Will, Liam, Lewis, Sam and Matt)
Keri succeeded in staying out of this picture (Will, Sam, Bren, Me, Missy, Ali, Mom and Brian)Yesterday, we went to York, Pennsylvania to pick Sam up from Matt's house. His mom, Stephanie, and I have been friends for about six years now. Naturally, our sons and daughters (who are the same ages) are friends. So, Sam spent a few days with Matt and we went to their place yesterday to pick Sam up. It was also Stephanie's husband's 40th birthday, so she had a bbq for him. We pigged out!
Then, we drove about 20 minutes to my sister's house in Hanover. My brother and his wife drove down with my mom the night before, so we didn't want to miss the chance to see them. My brother just got accepted to the University of Dayton Law School!!!! I am so proud of him. He is so smart it makes me sick. He has a wicked memory, too. :o) I had such a great day. My sister lives on the top of the hills in Hanover. You can actually see the tops of the trees. My only regret is that I didn't take a picture of the valley that you see from her deck. It was awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment