Sunday, November 30, 2008

Putt Putt for the Fun of It

Does anyone else remember the Putt Putt golf ads? Maybe it wasn't an Eastern Shore thing. In Rockville (and surrounding areas), we had a miniature golf business called Putt Putt, and I can still hear their jingle in my head. I could probably sing it to you! (I'll spare you my lovely voice.)

Anyway, we went down to OC yesterday afternoon and met Mommom and Marty for some indoor golf. Mommom made 4 (count 'em 4!) holes in one! We had a great time. Then we headed over to Dumser's for dinner and ice cream. It was a fabulous evening. The kids were terrific. But, alas, I left the camera at home...you'll have to settle for one of the score cards.

Mommom, Marty, Sam and Brenna were a team. Will, Lewis and I made up team #2. Team #2 didn't keep score...we played for the fun of it.

No comments: