Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Christmas Cards

Wow--it's rare, but here it is. A second post in one day. I usually don't even make one post per day! But this is SO worth it. I received this in an email, and I forwarded it to most of my address list. In case I didn't send it to you...

Dear Friends,

When doing your Christmas cards this year, take just one card and send it to this address:
A Recovering American Soldier
c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Avenue,NW
Washington,D.C. 20307-5001

Also, please pass this on and also print this out to remind you to send one card. If we all pay it forward and if everyone we contact sends just one card, think of how many cards these wonderful, special people who have sacrificed so much would get.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Hanukah 2007

1 comment:

Farm Girl in MD said...

Do you know if we can send a big envelope of cards? (like if I have my students make cards)