Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Back to WW

I am back to Weight Watchers after gaining 10 pounds. I started on Monday. The first two days have been tough because it was Rosh Hashonah. Why didn't I start on Yom Kippur when we fast for 24 hours!!?? Poor planning on my part.

Anyway, I follow another blog, and she started using this ticker to show her progress. So, of course, I copied. Hey, it's the greatest form of flattery when someone copies you, right?!

Here it is. Accountability is what I need, so I am posting this in the hope that it (along with WW weigh ins) will keep me honest.

Wish me luck!



By the way, if I can figure it out, I will add my ticker to my blog. I spent 15 frustrating minutes trying to figure out why I don't have the "add a page element" option on my dashboard, and I gave up for now. Fresh eyes may help, so I'll try again later.

No comments: