I did it. I made a commitment to bake for a local cafe. Miss Minia will now feature the baking of Miss Mina! Try to keep that one straight.
I was afraid to go further with my bakery plans because of the slow economy. It just didn't make sense to set myself up for trouble. When Minia (pronounced Meen-knee-ah) asked if I'd like to bake for her, I was so excited. A chance to keep baking! Woo-hoo!
So, after lots of mulling and several meetings with Minia, I start tomorrow night. Look out Preston! Mina & Minia are gonna fatten you up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so excited for you!! Who knew that all those crazy cakes we used to bake in your kitchen as kids would lead to a real career opportunity!! How about a rainbow cake!! HA HA HA (remember how flat it turned out!)
Post a Comment