Friday, September 12, 2008

Flea Update


So, it's two and a half weeks later. I did as I was instructed and bombed the house again...with flea foggers, of course. Although, if we ever have to move out of this house, I may consider a bomb rather than having to go through it all.

Poor Sasha has endured soakings with the garden hose, a horrible-smelling natural spray to repel fleas (which didn't work), flea spray from Walmart (that did work), and she has been banned from going upstairs. She sits downstairs whining every morning when we wake and start milling around getting ready for school/work. It's so pathetic, and it makes me feel like a heel.

We have still never seen a flea in the house, but occasionally see one or two on the dog. The orange cat is back. You know, the one that we had the Humane Society trap and take away. I've left them a message that I am not happy that it is back in my yard.

Speaking of the yard, when the rains end, I have to spray the pesticide in the yard again. It is only after Sasha has been outside that we find fleas on her.

By the way, I still feel like I have bugs crawling on my skin. Will it ever go away??? Come on old man winter! I welcome you with open arms! Come and freeze the fleas!!

No comments: