Friday, March 20, 2009

Yes, we've moved!

We are in our new home and have unpacked almost everything. We absolutely love it here. It is so quiet!! I had my first craving for a snack last night and couldn't walk down to the corner store to satisfy it. Hey, maybe it will be a new weight loss plan!

I succeeded in botching the address that I have been giving to everyone. Our address is 4798 Birch Drive. Not 4789 or 4879 or anything else that I may have told you. It's a wonder that we've gotten any of our mail!

There's always some sort of bump in the road whenever you make a big change like this. Our bump was the internet. It isn't installed yet. Lewis wanted a business account so that when he does his contract work, he won't have trouble sending or receiving large files. Little did we know that it would take almost a month to accomplish this! We still don't have internet up and running at home, and I sit here in the local library to type this entry in the blog. I guess if unplugging has been the worst thing I've had to do, well then it's been a smooth move!

So, call us if you need us and keep watching for an entry when we get the internet installed at home. Happy Spring!!

No comments: