Mother Nature came through for me. We had snow! It was enough for the kids to play with and for school to be closed. (Personally, I think we could've gone to school, but I understand it was worse in the northern part of the county.) The kids went outside, but my camera was in D.C. because Lewis took the van to work today. So, I have no photos. (sigh) Still, I am happy that it snowed.
The down side? Tonight, the weatherman predicts that we will have ice. I don't like ice. One of our local school bus drivers said that he thinks school will be closed again tomorrow because the ice won't melt in time for a delayed opening. (In other words, by about 8:30 a.m.) I don't mind driving in snow, but I don't venture out in icy conditions.
The kids already have cabin fever. I am not sure how I'll make it through tomorrow, but we'll do it somehow. Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
your kids can come and clean my apartment :)
Post a Comment