Lewis is staying at his mom's until Tuesday night because of the road closures and crowding expected in DC for the inauguration. He's been gone about four and a half hours, and I miss him already. Don't know why. I can't stand him when he is here. Go figure.Sunday, January 18, 2009
Isn't it funny....
He drives me absolutely CRAZY when he is here, yet I miss him when he is gone.
Lewis is staying at his mom's until Tuesday night because of the road closures and crowding expected in DC for the inauguration. He's been gone about four and a half hours, and I miss him already. Don't know why. I can't stand him when he is here. Go figure.
Lewis is staying at his mom's until Tuesday night because of the road closures and crowding expected in DC for the inauguration. He's been gone about four and a half hours, and I miss him already. Don't know why. I can't stand him when he is here. Go figure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment