Brenna came home from school yesterday and was very excited. She said that she volunteered me to bring baked goods to her class holiday party on Friday. Okay, no problem, I said. Then she clarified it a bit. I have to make a cake of Snoopy wearing a Santa hat. (gulp!) Okay, well...I'll give it my best shot. I'll try to remember to post a picture. Or, maybe I'll try to forget to post a picture...
Today, we are off to York, PA to see friends for their son's first birthday party. Guilt is involved because my sister also lives in York, so I feel like a terrible sis because I don't see how we can fit in seeing her, too. It's a 2 1/2 hour drive (one way.) We are definitely looking forward to seeing our friends, though. We'll see what we can do about my sis.
Enjoy some holiday fun this weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment