Hey!! I hope you are having a wonderful Haunakkah!
I seem to have lost your email address and I have some PTA questions/ideas to bounce off you. If you could shoot me an email so I have your address it would be great!
Mom of 3 born March 22, 1969 in Silver Spring, MD; graduated from University of New Haven in 1991 with a BA in Communication; Love to bake; want to open a bakery when economy improves; life-long Bruce Springsteen fan; hoping to get into the masters program at Salisbury in Fall 2009 to get an MSW (Master in Social Work)
1 comment:
Hey!! I hope you are having a wonderful Haunakkah!
I seem to have lost your email address and I have some PTA questions/ideas to bounce off you. If you could shoot me an email so I have your address it would be great!
Thanks!
Post a Comment