Thanks for reminding me! I accidentally deleted it while I was trying to figure out how to layout the pictures in a better way. I never did figure it out, but I found some cute widgets. :o)
Mom of 3 born March 22, 1969 in Silver Spring, MD; graduated from University of New Haven in 1991 with a BA in Communication; Love to bake; want to open a bakery when economy improves; life-long Bruce Springsteen fan; hoping to get into the masters program at Salisbury in Fall 2009 to get an MSW (Master in Social Work)
2 comments:
What great carvings!! I loved that pic of Will dancing that you had up this morning!
Thanks for reminding me! I accidentally deleted it while I was trying to figure out how to layout the pictures in a better way. I never did figure it out, but I found some cute widgets. :o)
Post a Comment