Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My BFF

Isn't it wonderful to have a true friend. Someone who is always there for you even when you never call, never text, never email, never visit... Someone you can be away from for a year, yet when you do get together it is like you haven't skipped a beat. Someone whom you can call on for a favor (after never calling, texting, emailing, visiting...) and she runs to you with open arms and an open heart and saves your butt!! Someone to whom you can tell your secrets without fear of being judged. Someone who laughs with you and cries with you, and even shares her mom with you! Someone who accepts you as you are even if you are kind of mellow and quiet. I'm so glad I have you, Sandie. :o)

p.s. send me a new picture of you so I can post it!

1 comment:

Anybody said...

Okay - so now your just gonna make me cry! I loved every minute of helping you!! No matter what goes on in our grown up lives, you will always be my very best friend. - I'm glad everything worked out so well.